Doubles Winter League 2021
More information about the league and rules see below.
- Participation in the league costs 15$ per person and is to be payed on your first competition evening.
- On Wednesday nights the courts are reserved for the league
How does it work?
- Each team plays one match against the other teams in their league
- On a competition evening a team plays one match
- A match consists of two won sets (best-of-three). With a score of 1-1 a third set should be played
- The league officials schedule the matches based on start times (18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 / 21:00)
- The start times are target times; the next match starts directly after the previous match, which means this could be earlier or later.
Unable to play?
- Each team does their best to be present on the scheduled competition nights. With registration you can fill in the dates that you cannot play.
- If you will miss more than two Wednesday nights, you can not participate in the league.
- If a team is still indisposed, a match can be rescheduled on another competition night. You can check the schedule for an empty spot and check the availability of your opponents. Rescheduling must always be communicated with league officials.
- In case of an injury or lengthy absence, one player may be replaced for one or more matches. The replacement cannot already be competing in the same league or a league at a higher level.
- If the indisposed team is unsuccessful in rescheduling a match, this team loses the match with 6-3, 6-3.
The score in the league is determined by:
- Number of matches won
- Number of sets won, minus number of sets lost
- Number of games won, minus number of games lost
- Inter-league results
The following table contains the league’s schedule. League officials are Farah Mesbahi, Carlin ten Hoeve and Machteld Klaassen. You can contact them through email@example.com