Mixed League 2020
More information about the league and rules see below.
- Participation in the league costs 15$ per person and is to be payed on your first competition evening.
- On Wednesday nights the courts are reserved for the league
How does it work?
- Each team plays one match against the other teams in their league
- On a competition evening a team plays one match
- A match consists of two won sets (best-of-three). With a score of 1-1 a third set should be played
- The league officials schedule the matches based on start times (18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 / 21:00)
- The start times are target times; the next match starts directly after the previous match, which means this could be earlier or later.
Unable to play?
- Each team does their best to be present on the scheduled competition nights
- If a team is still indisposed, a match can be rescheduled on a women’s/men’s competition night the week before or after the original scheduled match. For example, if a women’s team is unable to play a match, this match can be rescheduled during a men’s competition night the week before or after. Rescheduling must always be communicated with league officials.
- In case of an injury or lengthy absence, one player may be replaced for one or more matches. The replacement cannot already be competing in the same league or a league at a higher level.
- If the indisposed team is unsuccessful in rescheduling a match, this team loses the match with 6-3, 6-3.
The score in the league is determined by:
- Number of matches won
- Number of sets won, minus number of sets lost
- Number of games won, minus number of games lost
- Inter-league results
The following table contains the league’s schedule. League officials are Willeke Dolman and Tim Eikholt. You can contact them through email@example.com