The 2017 end-of-year league has come to an end! The first league of 2018 has started January 31st. Keep an eye on the website for more information.
- Participation in the league costs 15$ per person and is to be payed on your first competition evening.
- On Wednesday nights the courts are reserved for the league
How does it work?
- Leagues consist of 5 teams that are sorted based on ranking. With less than 5 teams in a league the officials will draw up an alternative schedule after deliberating with the teams.
- Each league is spread over 5 evenings
- Weeks alternate between men- and women’s leagues
- Each team plays one match against the other teams in their league
- On a competition evening a team plays one match
- A match consists of two won sets (best-of-three). With a score of 1-1 a third set should be played
- The league officials schedule the matches based on start times (18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 / 21:00)
- The start times are target times; the next match starts directly after the previous match, which means this could be earlier or later.
Unable to play?
- Each team does their best to be present on the scheduled competition nights
- If a team is still indisposed, a match can be rescheduled on a women’s/men’s competition night the week before or after the original scheduled match. For example, if a women’s team is unable to play a match, this match can be rescheduled during a men’s competition night the week before or after. Rescheduling must always be communicated with league officials.
- In case of an injury or lengthy absence, one player may be replaced for one or more matches. The replacement cannot already be competing in the same league or a league at a higher level.
- If the indisposed team is unsuccessful in rescheduling a match, this team loses the match with 6-3, 6-3.
The score in the league is determined by:
- Number of matches won
- Number of sets won, minus number of sets lost
- Number of games won, minus number of games lost
- Inter-league results
The following table contains the league’s schedule. League officials are Willeke Dolman (women’s league) and Paul Berezinski (men’s league). You can contact both of them through email@example.com
|catch-up 1||Mar 28|
|catch-up 2||May 9|
|catch-up 3||Jun 6|
<registration is closed>