- This event has passed.
Random Team Cup Tournament
The first Random Team Cup Tournament in February 2018 turned out to be a big success! That’s why we decided to organize a second one on July 28. How does the Random Team Cup work?
- Every participant has to sign up individually
- The teams are put together by select lottery and based on equivalent levels of two women and two men
- During the group phase the following sets will be played:
- 1 women double
- 1 men double
- 1 Mix
- During the (semi-)finals the mix will only be played when the men and women double is a tie
- The maximum amount of participants is 24 men and 24 women
- There is an equal number of men and women needed to play the TeamCup. Registrations are handled in order of entry. If for example there are 16 women and 22 men, the first 16 men to sign up, can participate in the TeamCup Tournament. So make sure to register on time!